Synelixis is particularly sensitive when it comes to the quality and information security of the products and services we offer. In this respect, the adoption of the systems set by the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 27001:2017 standards (you may check the certificate authority entries here) has been the company’s stategic decision based on the following principles:
- Compliance with the national and EU regulations and relevant regulatory requirements related to the processing of private or sensitive data, particularly focusing on and respecting the EU GDPR.
- Continuous assessment of the effectiveness of our security controls and providing us with the ability to quickly detect and isolate security breaches before they can actually happen.
- Continuous strive for the self-improvement, which translated to continuous improvement of the quality of our products and services and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Sustainable use of natural resources, following the notion of paperless office, adopting an energy-efficient use of office resources and cultivating a culture of security, safety and environmental protection with respect to our employees and partners.
- Optimization of our internal business processes based on careful, dynamic risk-assessment based design in order to satisfy our customers, simultaneously catering for the business continuity guarantees that we offer.